Conducting business with the City of Muskogee is now faster and more convenient. City of Muskogee residents and businesses now have the ability to securely pay utility bills through Paymentus Corporation.
You may make your payments anytime, any day, 24/7, through Paymentus Corporation’s secure website. To pay your bill online follow the steps below:
- Have your account number and credit card number including the security code on the back of the card available
- Have a valid email address for online payments
- To pay by phone, dial toll-free 866-899-3610 to call a secure automated telephone payment system, powered by Paymentus Corporation
- Paymentus will charge a $1.95 convenience fee for each online or telephone transaction up to $300. Payments over $300 must be split into multiple payments, each incurring a $1.95 convenience fee
- If payments are made BEFORE 7 p.m., it will post to the account immediately. If payments are made AFTER 7 p.m., it will post on the NEXT available business day
- Payments made AFTER 7 p.m. on the day prior to your scheduled cutoff date will NOT prevent interruption of services or related charges
- If your utility account has a past due amount you may not be able to use this service. Payment must be made at the City of Muskogee Payment Center, located at 113 S. Third for immediate credit to your account
"We strive to provide user-friendly methods to transact business with the City over the Internet, resulting in convenience, fast access to information, and increased productivity for our city staff, " says Revenue Manager for the City of Muskogee, Tammy Tracy.
You may still make payments in person at the City of Muskogee Payment Center located at 113 S. Third St. during normal office hours, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., excluding holidays, or by using the night drop, also located at the Payment Center. Please be aware that payments placed in the night drop will not post until the next day of business. Please make sure to include your current utility account number to ensure your payment is processed correctly.
Another way to pay your bill is to go online to cityofmuskogee.com and under "How Do I" go to "Pay" and it will take you through the steps to pay your water bill.
You may also have your utility bill automatically drafted from your checking account. You will still be mailed a bill for your records. The total amount due on the bill will be drafted from your account on the due date. You can obtain a form online at cityofmuskogee.com or you can pick one up at City Hall in the Water Department. Please note it can take up to 30 days to start, stop, or change this service.
Remit payment by mail by sending a check or money order to the City of Muskogee, PO Box 1927, Muskogee, OK 74401. Please make sure to include your current utility account number to ensure your payment is processed correctly.
For more information about utility payment options, call the City of Muskogee at 918-682-6602.