The Muskogee City Council amended the joint Muskogee City-County Resolution as well as a resolution of Emergency Declaration for the City of Muskgoee on Monday, April 27, 2020.
The Resolutions are available for reading below with changes tracked in red.
EXHIBIT B of City of Muskogee 3rd Amended Resolution 2801 Declaration of Emergency:
COVID-19 Emergency 90 Days to Pay Plan
- The cut off process for utility accounts will resume on May 22, 2020.
- Late fees and miscellaneous charges for accounts will resume on May 22, 2020
- No late fees will be accessed on balances that have accrued during the COVID-19 Emergency timeframe of March 23, 2020 through May 21, 2020.
- The account holder must contact (phone) the Revenue Division to authorize the 90-day Pay Plan.
- Payment Plans will be for a period of 90-days or the equivalent of three (3) billing cycles.
- The account balance accrued during the time period outlined above will be split into three separate payments. Each payment will be due on the due date of the new billing cycle and must be paid in addition to the current bill.
- Failure to honor the Payment Plan may result in disconnection of services and require payment in full of past due balance before services can be restored.