Request Open-Records

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify
Request Open-Records

The Oklahoma Open Records Act states that the City Records are open and available to the public. If you are interested in requesting such records, print a copy of the request form and return the form to the Office of the City Clerk, or mail the form to the address below. There may be a fee that applies for obtaining a record so make sure to check the fee schedule.

Forms and Publications

City of Muskogee
City Clerk
PO Box 1927
Muskogee, OK 74401-1927