How to Start or Stop Utility Service

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

To START utility services, the applicant must provide the following to the Water Department:

  • Proof of property ownership or a lease agreement for the requested service address in the applicant’s name;
  • Applicant’s photo ID issued by a federal, state, or local government agency;
  • Applicant’s Social Security number;
  • Payment of a utility deposit as set forth in Appendix A of the Municipal Code.

Please note:  The applicant must present the above in person, via email, or by telephone before an account can be established.

        Physical Address:  229 West Okmulgee Avenue
        Email Address:
        Telephone:             918/682-6602 ask for Revenue 

To TERMINATE utility services, it is the responsibility of the account holder to notify the Water Department either by phone at (918)682-6602 or in person at 229 W. Okmulgee Avenue. The account holder will continue to be billed until this process has been completed.

Please note:  Services turned off for non-payment WILL NOT terminate a utility account.