Mike Miller, City Manager
Mike Miller is the City Manager for the City of Muskogee. Mr. Miller directly reports to the Mayor and City Council regarding the administration of all affairs directed by the City charter. Some of Mr. Miller's duties are as follows:
* Responsible for all city employees
* Directs and supervises the administration of all City departments
* Ensures that all laws and Charter provisions are executed
* Budgets and other financial administrative reporting
Jennifer Swezey, Assistant City Manager
Jennifer Swezey is the Assistant City Manager. Ms. Swezey is currently responsible for the Animal Shelter, IT, Purchasing, Cemetery, Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport, Facilities, Inspections, Fleet, Muskogee Civic Center, Planning, Code Enforcement, and Emergency Management Divisions within the City. Some of Ms. Swezey's duties are as follows:
* Assists the City Manager in the administration and coordination of municipal business
* Assist in the formulation of policies
* Serves as acting City Manager in the absence of the City Manager
The job duties of Mr. Miller and Ms. Swezey are not all inclusive. There are many items handled in the day to day operations of the City of Muskogee.
Tera Shows, Media Relations Manager
Tera Shows is the Media Relations Manager for the City of Muskogee. Mrs. Shows is responsible for distributing public information to the media through press releases, social media and press conferences. Mrs. Shows assists all departments with communication and promotion of their events and projects and coordinates all media interviews with City staff.